Thursday, January 26, 2006

An Immoral Conversation with The Boss

I just got back from a lunch date with my boss. Here is an excerpt from our conversation:

Boss: Amputees make me laugh.
ThePeach: (debating whether or not to agree...Amputees freak me out, but I don't want to egg him on...time to decide on a non-commital answer) Yes. (damn!).
Boss: *Laughs* Like this one time I was in a lecture and the guy only had one shrivelled hand, I almost died!
ThePeach: I had a friend who was dating a guy who only had one hooked finger on his left hand. It was weird.
Boss: *hysterical laughter* Oh man, you're killing me! Did she dump him?
ThePeach: Well, yes, but only because he hooked up with another girl. He broke her heart.
Boss: *rolling on the floor laughing* He literally 'hooked' that other girl!
ThePeach: She didn't get out of bed for 2 weeks. She was really upset.
Boss: *screaming with laughter* I had no idea you were so funny! stop, I'm dying!
ThePeach: ...ok...
Boss: Would you hook up with a guy who had no hands?
ThePeach: Look at the time! Time to get back to work!
Boss: You're too funny, oh man i'm going to miss you next year!

You can't make this stuff up.

The Peach

No comments: