Friday, January 20, 2006

The Peach is Ghetto-Poor

So, you know when you're waiting in line at the grocery store and you look into other people's baskets to guess what they're making for dinner? Like when the woman in front of you has ground beef and tomato sauce, and you think "that ho is making spaghetti" ? No? Just me?

Well anyway, can you guess what I'm making for dinner from what I just bought at the discount grocery store? I just purchased the following hearty items:

1 loaf bread
1 jar no-name peanut butter (on sale!)

I get paid at the end of the month. I'm poor. Shut up.

The Peach

1 comment:

Cass said...

I quite literally have a puddle under of pee under my chair due to the extreme halarity of your stories. I fear that I will never leave the house again as I will be awaiting your next blog installment.

I am going to University town tomorrow night and if I come home with 1/100th of the quality of story you have, my life will be complete.

Evil bird forever. Caw caw caw