Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Peach is a Nice Person

Just in case you think I'm a total bitch after reading my last post, here are some nice things I have done in my lifetime:

1. I used to babysit a neighbour's kid with downs syndrome - for free!*
2. I once raised $350 for a local hospital.**
3. I taught TigerCat how to read.***
4. I volunteer at a local hospital, where I visit old people.****

* The child was mute and sat frozen in front of the tv for hours on end. A monkey could have babysat.
**Solely for the purpose of renewing my community-service based scholarship.
***By writing her stories to read aloud about how she wasn't actually related and how we really found her under a rock in the hudson river. They were illustrated!
****I stopped going in December and haven't told anyone yet.

Save me a spot in hell!

ThePeach

No comments: