Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Another Day, Another MotherFucking Dollar

I had an interesting e-mail exchange with TheBoss on Monday evening. It had been a stressful day, and I was feeling a little guilty for being a curt bitch with him. Like when he asked me where all the cookies went…

TheBoss: Whoa! Where are all the cookies!? PEEEEAAACH, YOU FATTY!!
ThePeach: Your kids ate all the cookies, actually.
TheBoss: My kids?
ThePeach: Yes, when I babysit them for you every day. And your oldest takes 8 at a time. 4 for her and 4 for her boyfriend.
TheBoss: I don’t believe you!!!
ThePeach: YOUR KIDS ATE ALL THE DAMNED COOKIES!!! STOP CALLING ME FAT, YOU’RE GIVING ME A DAMNED COMPLEX!!
TheBoss: teehee!
ThePeach: *puts on headphones and turns around*

Ya…I’m a bitch. But he had it coming a mile back.

Anyway, here is the email exchange we had that evening, pasted word for word:

From: TheBoss
To: ThePeach
Subject: Chill

Peach,

Deep breaths.

- TheBoss

From: ThePeach
To: TheBoss
Subject: RE: Chill

Boss,

Sorry for my foul mood today. I’ve been a little stressed out, but I apologize.

- ThePeach

From:TheBoss
To: ThePeach
Subject: RE:RE:Chill

Peach,

I like your "mood". You are quite cute when you are cranky.

- TheBoss


????!!!!

I feel dirty. Bad dirty.

ThePeach

No comments: