Monday, March 26, 2007

Charles Has A Licking Problem

Goddamn, I hate Mondays. I'm seepy. Wanna be seeping. And it's raining. Also, I've decided, after 17 straight losses, to boycott TimWhore's and their rrroll up my ass campaign. I now refuse to buy anything there. I went to Food Basics (ie. "Discount Cheezies for Crack-Ho's and Baby-Daddies") and bought my own bagels, and my own soup, and it isn't nearly as good and I'm shaking from caffeine withdrawal but FUCK YOU, TIMWHORES!!

Fuck you.

Anyway. Here is a retarded dog that cheered me up.

Meet Charles.

May he bring you a sliver of joy in an otherwise rat-ass day.

ThePeach

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol! discount food for crack ho and baby daddies.

And thanks to you, that tune of charles-has-a-licking-problem is stuck on my head for the whole day!!

OfficeMate