Thursday, April 12, 2007

ThePeach Hasn't Forgotten About The Deaf

This is just something to tide all of you over until I write my goddamn exam on Saturday. I'm in total lock-down mode right now. All I do is study and eat and let the fat grow. I look like a fucking Trucker. Well, maybe that's a stretch. I don't have a smelly beard yet. But I do have a collection of water-bottles filled with my own urine sitting under my desk. Don't act like you've never done it.

Anyway, here is a link that will make you laugh. Unless you're deaf - then you'll probably be quite insulted. Except that you won't be able to hear the lyrics, sucker! Therefore I insult no one. I'm so diabolically brilliant...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQZ3mNX2FyY&NR=1

I don't think I've insulted the deaf yet. I'll add it to my list of people who will whip me with snakes in the dungeons of hell.

4 comments:

tigercat said...

I love this guy! All of his songs are so hilarious. Everyone should watch "my whole family" ... its amazing.

Tigercat

Jameso said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tuxor said...

Umm, ads on your site are one thing, but why is there one advertising a dating service for men under 5'8"?

Does this say more about your site, or about me?

Anonymous said...

I think it's PC to capitalize Deaf, so you probably will manage to offend someone... not me, though ;-)