Monday, February 25, 2008

And it begins...

Rrroll up the rim started again today. I wasn't expecting it again so soon. Has it really already been a year since the last season of delerium tremors, unbridled anger, cup whipping, incalculable spendings, and eye twitchings?

I had such mixed feelings as I purchased my daily tea and had it handed to me in the red and yellow cup which haunts my nightmares and also my wildest dreams. Here is a re-cap of what went through my mind as the cup was placed in my hand:

1: Can it...can it be? Rrroll?
2. My god, it is. IT IS! IT'S BACK!
3. Mental Cartwheels. Ever so many mental cartwheels.
4. And yet...there is this sense of dread.
5. *gambling addiction kicks in*
6. THIS HAS TO BE MY YEAR!! BUY AS MANY AS MONIES WILL ALLOW!!
7. It's gonna be a long season. This could be bad.
8. WHOA, I COULD WIN A BOAT!?
9. *caresses cup*
10. Oh god, I have a reason to live again.
11. Oh god, my life is so sad.

I tenderly rolled the rim on my cup as soon as I finished my tea:

"Please Play Again"

Oh, I will. I will. *eye twitch*

ThePeach

1 comment:

Billy said...

I am already 0 for 2.

I am about as surprised by that as I was that the sun came up this morning.

No, no... there was actually significantly more doubt about the sun.