Thursday, April 03, 2008

Save me, Cheesus!

Oh holy motherfucker.

CoorsLight got facebook. He added me within 4 minutes of creating a profile. I haven't communicated with CoorsLight in about four years, since that time he sent me pictures of his Honeymoon with his replacement single-mom/sugar momma/pre-made family. The last time I saw him in person (five years ago), his soon-to-be wife was drunk off red wine and called my sister fat, my mom a bitch, and me a mole-covered freak. That was a pleasant Easter.

CoorsLight. Facebook. CoorsLight. Facebook.

Helloooo limited profile!

You might be wondering why I would add him at all, and it's true that I should probably just ignore his request and go on with my lovely CoorsLight-free world. But I just can't...I have a morbid curiosity to see what he will say to me. And you know, it's hard to just drop someone out of your life after they played Father to you for 10 years of your childhood and adolescence. 10 wonderful, drunk, rage-filled, money-stealing, scarring, made me fear all red-headed men years.

Technology...you have failed me.

ThePeach

ps - I have 24 hours to begin and finish a 10-page paper. Can it be done? No. Will I get all high off the tea and try anyway, and then pass out sobbing at 5am? Yes sir.

3 comments:

Tigercat said...

Not too sure how to react. He added me too ... Do we talk to him? What do we say? So confused. I miss the good ol' days of no red haired men in my life, meaning yesterday haha. Ah, those were the days.

The Peach said...

*wipes a tear* oh, yesterday...

Anonymous said...

Hellyeah, the paper can get done!!!