Saturday, June 07, 2008

ThePeach Has a Confession

I am girly.

There. I said it.

I own about 30 pairs of shoes. I will not leave the house without lip gloss. My cell phone is bright pink. Most of my clothes are pink or a variation of pink. I scream when I see spiders. I just spent $200 on a flat-iron. I cried in the Sex and the City movie. I had to ask FauxHawk if my laptop has a dvd burner. For 3 years, I paid an extra $8/month on my cell phone bills in order to have call answer – which I never figured out how to activate. I keep a stuffed animal hidden beside my bed.

Why am I telling you this?

Because I like to think I’m not girly, and I like to think I hate girly chicks, and I like to think I’m a tough-assed motherfucker, and then I have to go and rent “P.S. I Love You” – quite possibly the most ball-shriveling chick flick since “Beaches” – and cry for the entire 2 hour fucking movie. 2 hours of crying in a chick flick starring Hillary Swank: the horse-faced girl. I have become everything that I hate.

I need a hysterectomy.

ThePeach

1 comment:

Tania said...

Aw, I still think you're a "tough-assed mother-fucker" ;)

And to be fair, you'd have to have a heart of stone to not cry through "P.S. I Love You".