Saturday, August 16, 2008

Something To Tide You Over

I know I badly need to update this shit pit. And I will. But in the mean time, here is something I have been waiting 3 years to post. I'm unemployed now - what's he going to do? Fire me? Nay. Sue me? Maybe. It's still worth it.

I give you: Michael Scott, the obnoxious boss on tv's "The Office"

I also give you, for the first time ever, in his natural habitat, TheBoss:Ya. Twins. It's so terrifying that it's hilarious. And the worst part is that The Office is one of my favourite shows on tv and I watch it religiously. I can't escape TheBoss. Ever. This is my pain. Feel it. Roll in it. Eat it.

I will end this post by yet again stealing Asian Cymbals' signature Haiku move.

Beady eyes pierce me.
Why must tv mock my life?
He's with me always.

ThePeach

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

er...warning... identifying info in image title! Danger! Danger! Alert! Alert!!!

The Peach said...

thanks, anon. you just saved me a potential lawsuit. I owe you a gin.

Tania said...

Cathartic, isn't it?

Congrats on getting your ass outta there!

Anonymous said...

That picture looks suspiciously like the MySpace school of photography- with those hunched shoulders he looks rather as if he's taking the picture himself. At least it's not taken in his bathroom mirror.