Saturday, September 20, 2008

OMFG

In the past 24 hours I just made 3 major life achievements, none of which I would ever have fucking DREAMED of while living in UniversityTown. I don't know know who I am anymore! What is happening to me?? CapitalCity is morphing me into a riper peach (heh, see how I make puns?).

Ok, here are my 3 earth-shattering achievements. Prepare yourself:

1) I got 4 hours of sleep on Thursday and then had a day of class on Friday and, instead of going back to bed as soon as I got home, I went for a run with MortalCombat and we ran EIGHT GODDAMN KILOMETERS!!!! AH! Who am I??

2) After the 8km run I went to the bar with MortalCombat and Spaz, where we partook of tequila shots and then I SANG KARAOKE!!! Three entire songs!! WHAT.THE.FUCK. I hate public attention. I'm what I like to call a shy egomaniac....this is why I blog. I want you to think I'm amazing but I don't want to put myself out there in any way. Well, I put myself out there last night. I put myself out there in the key of Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" and Sonny and Cher's "I Got You Babe," amongst others. Tequila warps my brain.

3) I'm actually completely ashamed of this last one. I don't know how to break this to you - my gentle, supportive readers. You've listened to me whine about them for about 3 years. You've read all about my hatred, scorn, and judgment of them. I loathed them. I still loathe them. But today...today...TODAY I BOUGHT LEGGINGS!!! WHAT THE MOTHERFUCK??!! And the worst part is that THEY LOOK GREAT. I just...I don't...I don't understand. Perhaps all the running? Perhaps the being too welfare to eat? I just...what? I'm so...lost? I own...leggings? I understand if you don't want to be my friend/read this blog anymore. Does it make it any less painful if I bought extra long sweaters to wear with the vile purchase? No? Ok.

...I'm wearing the leggings RIGHT NOW!!!!

Who am I? What's happening?

ThePeach

4 comments:

Shavaun said...

i too railed against the abomination of leggings. then 2 months ago, i went shopping and accidentally wound up with a pair. they were my secret shame for a couple weeks, then i started wearing them out and about, and i haven't looked back since.
wear your leggings with pride! it doesn't make you a bad person, it makes you a sexy-legged person with flexible ideas.

weeone said...

i knew the day would come when you would turn to the dark side of leggings!

congrats on the 8kms!!

xoxo

Sonya said...

Don't be embarrassed that your third song was "Stop" by the Spice Girls.

Sorry, was that a secret?

The Peach said...

...bitch.