Monday, November 24, 2008

Presenting: The Best of ThePeachPit (also, prease to vote for me?)

Hi Bitches,

Something weird happened. I was nominated for some Canadian blogging award. I'm not sure how it happened, but I'm kind of...excited? Hungry? Excited and hungry? So anyway...

Maybe you wanna vote for me? http://cdnba.wordpress.com/vote-2008/best-personal-blog/
Just check the box for The Peach Pit. Heh. Box.

You have 1 week before voting ends.

In the spirit of blogging, I decided it was high time I create a "best of" list. I've been meaning to do this for ages, but a combination of laziness, craziness, and alcoholism have prevented me from compiling the list. Also, I don't actually know *how* to change my layout, hence the obnoxious pink template that I've had for 3 years. But, until I figure out how to add a "best of" list to my side-bar, I'll just post a list right here.

I give you...

THE BEST OF THEPEACHPIT (Or, Sorting Through My Archives for the Past Hour has Convinced Me that My Life is Actually God's Practical Joke):

My faves. For no real reason. In no particular order.

1. ThePeach is conflicted about Hallowe'en
A warm and fuzzy tale of how my boyfriend might likely be...*whispers*...gay.

2. ThePeach and TheCrazy Make Sangria!
A warm and fuzzy tale of the dangers of dating a gynecologist and adopting his friends.

3. Oh, Goody.
Rrroll up the rrrim. Rrrape me.

4. ThePeach goes on an Epic Bender; Angers Body
I don't know how I'm still alive.

5. Milo Pisses all over ThePeach's Futon; Life
The week I found out my cat has AIDS.

6. ThePeach Gets Owned by Mastercard Employee; Sad Life Flashes Before Eyes
Why I fail at basic life skills. Or, why I will be in debtor's jail before I turn 30.

7. ThePeach is Afraid of Sleep
My family is more dysfunctional than yours.

8. ThePeach Wins a Colouring Contest; Loses Innocence
Still don't believe me? Try this one on for size.

9. ThePeach Prioritizes
How to succeed in school.

Ok! I hope you like. Also, VOTE.

ThePeach

7 comments:

Claire said...

Oh my God I HATE you. I have to write two 18 page essays in three days. Must... not... read... every... PeachPit... best of entry...
ARGH.
Also, congrats on the nomination!

The Peach said...

Ha, don't try to resist. It just makes the temptation stronger.

Anonymous said...

I liked the one about the tards that generated oh so much controversy

The Peach said...

I can't post that one! TheHippie will break up with me!

Radule said...

Haha, I love, it, although it stole my evening :p
Congratulation on the nomination, that's awesome!

AsianCymbals said...

I voted!! I voted!!!!

BTW, I checked out some of the other blogs. Lame.

And oh god, how I love the colouring contest one. I remember reading that years ago and making Hubby read it too. So good.

Anonymous said...

I love the post where you had to watch your bosses kids and they threw up. You just made my Monday and first day back after a week off crazy enjoyable. Btw, I think you and I have the same mother. :)