Friday, July 31, 2009

Into the woods

Camping camping camping!!

I’m slightly excited.

TigerCat should get home from work any minute now, and then we’re taking off for Silver Lake. We have a car full of bug spray, a cooler full of meat and vodka, and a Tupperware container full of smokeable joy.

I’m dressed in my camping uniform: tight tshirt and lulu capris. Hey, there might be some burly mens the next site over and I’d like to at least showcase my ass. Why not fuck in the woods with strangers? Actually, our neighbours will probably be senior citizens and the only thing I’ll do in the woods is pass out in a pile of my own vom, but at least my ass will look good doing it.

Also, I packed a first aid kit for when I accidentally light myself on fire or cut off a finger using the axe my grandpa forced us to pack. Nothing a little polysporin can’t fix, right?

In exciting news, TheCrazy and TheCastrato have a site 3 down from us. Eeeeee! We’re probably all going to die. Or I’ll have sex with TheCrazy. She’s very sensual.

See you on the other side, bitches.

ThePeach

3 comments:

ThePilot said...

Silver Lake! I went camping there with my grandparents all the time when I was a kid. It's big with the retirees from Perth. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Updates, updates, updates! It's Monday, already! Aren't you home and sober enough to fill us in?

quackattack said...

Yeah, you SHOULD update ... you don't want your devoted readers to think you died in the woods.

... and if you did, I'm a little spooked, to be honest.