Tuesday, July 07, 2009

ThePeach wears pants; the pants

I have to go out and run some errands down Main Street. I haven’t done laundry since…2007. I’m out of thong underwear. I cannot face restrictive pants today, so I am wearing lulus. With boy-short underwear. You can probably see my underwear line from outer space. I sat on the bed for a long time in my boy shorts, debating the pros and cons of jeans vs lulus in public. The lulus won.

Life is hard.

On the bright side, I had my first single girl triumph last night!

Single Girl Triumph #1:

Located the fuse box in my apartment for the first time, in the dark, switched the faulty switch, restored power to my kitchen, and salvaged the microwave popcorn.

I think I just achieved manhood. I’m ready for my penis now.

ThePeach

No comments: