Wednesday, July 08, 2009

The way you make me feel (you really turn me on)

Michael Jackson just moon-walked the ugly right out of my heart. Temporarily, at least.

I’m really glad that I can still count on my semi-naked bedroom solo dance parties to cheer me up. I’ve just spent the last 20 minutes pumping the MJ and dancing around in my underwear like a freak. I have to say, my new breakup-chic body has some sweet dance moves. Although I guess eventually I’ll start eating again and that will all go to shit.

I’m an old whore, so maybe I love MJ more than some of my friends who might be reading this and thinking I’ve gone insane. My mom raised me on this shit. I was doing little kicky-dances and moon walks before the first grade. Shamone!

Yesterday I went for a long walk to get off the couch for the first time in 3 days. I brought MJs greatest hits on my ipod in honour of his memorial service. My eyes welled up as I listened to the little 10-year-old guy belt out “Ben,” and I smiled every time he shouted a “Woo hoo hoo!”

Today I’m a full-on dancing machine.

Last night I lay on the couch for 5 hours and drank wine out of a juice glass until I was drunk enough to face going to bed alone.

This seems like an improvement.

ThePeach

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

<3