Wednesday, August 12, 2009

FINE.

Jesus, people. FINE. I updated my "who the hell am I talking about?" section. STOP THE PEER PRESSURE. It's over now.

Speaking of peer pressure, guess who came over last night and convinced me to smoke pot and watch episodes of How I Met Your Mother when I should have been working?

This is why he's called BadInfluence.

Ok, FINE. He came over and made me promise I would do work and stay sober, and then I wrestled the lit joint out of his hand and inhaled furiously while running away from him.

He put up a good fight.

ThePeach

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's TheCastrato? :)

The Peach said...

A friend ;)

quackattack said...

GOLD STAR!

Anonymous said...

Hі there! Thіѕ is my fіrst vіsit to youг blog!
We aгe а сollection of voluntеers and starting a new projеct in a communіtу in the ѕame
nichе. Your blog provided us valuable informatіon to work on.
Υou hаve done a extraoгdіnаry job!


Ηere iѕ my websіte :: athletes use tens units
My web page - pregnant and using tens units