Wednesday, January 27, 2010

TigerCat has a bad night

TigerCat is having a quarter-life crisis. She can't find work in Universitytown so she's jobless and bored, but she can't leave because CockDoc has one and a half more years of training. When she called tonight she was feeling a little...special. Here are some gems:

"Universitytown is a fucking vortex. Suddenly it’s three years later and I have no career and I hate my life. I feel like I’m waiting for something but I don’t know what. But I do know the longer I wait, the bigger my ass gets.”

“I just hate Universitytown and – ooh! I found a fox in my facebook fairyland garden!”

Poor sister.

ThePeach

2 comments:

Krista said...

Ha! University town is a vortex. I think the breaking point was when I had a meeting with a possible future employer to talk about a high end management job in a new hotel turned into a job offer for a front desk agent position! Ummmm I have a commerce degree with my major in hotel management! I was a department head at my last job! I will not work for minimum wage in a job I could have done when I was 16!
Instead, I choose vodka and Chaka Khan!

Anonymous said...

ups sorry delete plz [url=http://duhum.com].[/url]