Friday, January 28, 2011

And in the spirit of honesty

I have to admit that after I got up from my computer last night, I made the grave tactical error of deciding to put my wet clothes into the dryer before going to see BadInfluence.

And putting my clothes in the dryer reminded me that I really ought to pack for my weekend visit with TheHippie (love!!!!), since I would be leaving straight from work the next day, so then I quickly threw some underwear and gin in a backpack.

And then, only when that was done, did I visit BadInfluence in his office (a.k.a. my den. Ok. Our den.)

And by then it was 10:30 and I worked a solid 11 hours that day so when I sat on his lap I mostly fell asleep with my head on his desk. BadInfluence told me not to worry about it.

So I put on my pjs. Since all of my clothes were in the dryer, my only options were my grandma-flannel bottoms (with pink snowflakes on them) and a lacy see-through lingerie top.

So then I went back into the "office" and told BI to look: I was a hooker up top and a grandma down below. BI was aroused and confused. He managed to stay focused on the top half, until I gleefully pointed out that my grandma-pj-pants also had a hole in the crotch.

He did not like my suggestion that this was for easy access. I was put to bed. Sleep bed, not sexy bed.

I just thought I should be honest.

ThePeach

1 comment:

Cleavage said...

This made my night for knowing that I'm not the only one who gets put to bed instead of laid when I'm exhausted and slightly drunk. I like to think it's because I'm loved so much that he couldn't bear to take advantage even a little bit, but some patchy memories of very public sex next to the train tracks kills that theory.